Purchase the S1-02527773700 York Furnace Flame Sensor From Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- This is a brand new OEM York furnace flame sensor part number: 02527773700. Made in the U.S.A.
- The S1-02527773700 is York’s most popular furnace flame sensor. The “S1” stands for “Source One” HVAC Parts.
- The S1-02527773700 is a York furnace flame sensor. The flame sensor is approximately 4 1/8″ long over-all length which includes the wire connection terminal. The metal flame sensor end is 2 1/2″ long and the white ceramic part of the flame sensor is 1″ long.
- This flame sensor comes in a sealed factory Source 1 parts bag. Please see the picture below.
- This flame sensor has Johnstone part number: L38-928.
- The “S1” in front of the part number stands for “Source One.” They are a top manufacturer of HVAC parts.
- Our York parts supplier told me that the 02527773700 flame sensor is the most popular flame sensor that York furnaces use.
- The 02527773700 York Furnace Flame Sensor replaces old York flame sensor part numbers: S1-02525434700, S1-02525434000, and S1-02527773000.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor is not working properly is: The furnace’s main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off. We have a gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page. Please click here if you would like to see our gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page.
- Please email us anytime with your furnace’s model number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right flame sensor for your furnace. Email: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We Would Love to help you out and have your business!