Purchase the 0130F00002P Goodman Amana Furnace Pressure Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- This is a brand new Goodman, Amana OEM furnace pressure switch part number 0130F00002P.
- The pressure switch has a green dot on the switch body and has “-0.95” PF stamped on the label.
- The 0130F00002P pressure switch is used on many Goodman, Amana, Kenmore and Xenon furnaces. Please see the list of furnace models this pressure switch is used on below.
- The pressure switch is a safety device which is attached to the draft inducer by a small rubber tube. The pressure switch senses the negative pressure created by the draft inducer. If the furnace vent is open and the correct negative pressure is sensed then the furnace is allowed to continue to operate.
- Please click here if you would like to see our gas furnace Pressure Switch troubleshooting page with one YouTube Video.
- Please email us with your furnace’s model number if you would like us to look a part up to make sure the part fits your furnace before ordering. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We would love to help you out and have your business!
The 0130F00002P furnace pressure switch is used on the following Goodman Amana furnace models: