Furnace Hot Surface Ignitors Name Brand

Below we have links to many brand new OEM furnace hot surface ignitors name brand. We sell brand new OEM furnace hot surface ignitor replacements from the following manufacturer’s page links that we have listed below.  Click on the manufacturer’s name page link and it will take you to the page where we sell those OEM hot surface ignitors. Please send us your furnace’s model number if you would like for us to search and find out which ignitor your furnace uses. Our email address is arnoldservice@gmail.com  We would love to help you out and earn your business!

Name Brand OEM Furnace Hot surface Ignitors:

4 thoughts on “Furnace Hot Surface Ignitors Name Brand

  1. Hi, Steve,

    I have a Trane gas furnace, model number is TUH2D120A9V5VAB, was installed in 2010. I am having a hard time to find the OEM igniter part number. Only thing I can find is IGN00145, and the spec of this igniter is 80 volts. I checked the manual and wiring diagram, it indicated IGN output is 2.0A at 120 VAC. Do you know the correct part number for this furnace?


    1. Hi Jason! Our Trane parts program shows originally your furnace used the IGN00117 which has been updated to the IGN00145. If your furnace has had an upgraded control board kit installed then you would use the 120-volt ignitor part number IGN00152. We sell the IGN00152 on the following page: https://arnoldservice.com/product/ign00152-american-standard-trane-furnace-hot-surface-ignitor/ We sell the 80 volt IGN00145 on the following page: https://arnoldservice.com/product/ign00145-american-standard-trane-furnace-hot-surface-ignitor/ I hope you have a great day! Steve

  2. I have a Payton furnace that will not light I don’t see a part that will look like what I need do you sell payton parts

    1. Hi Marty! We do not sell or stock any Payton furnace parts but do stock Payne furnace parts. Hope you have a great day! Steve

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.