Thanks so much for your interest and support in our website! Most all questions will be answered the same business day. We try our best to answer all emails within 3 hours during a regular business day. 7-4 Eastern Time. Below we have a list of six frequently asked questions that our customers ask most often. We hope this will help us serve you better.
Please contact us using our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. If you are having trouble with your furnace or air conditioner please see our Troubleshooting Heating Problems Questions with Answers Index page or our Air Conditioning & Heat Pump Troubleshooting Questions with Answers Index page if you have technical questions. Another good page for answering questions is our HVAC Frequently Asked Questions Page. Please go through the troubleshooting flow chart and try to determine your problem. Almost all troubleshooting requires the use of a meter to test parts. If you do not own a meter then you should probably call a technician. We sell parts and have online programs to look up parts for Amana, Goodman, Janitrol, Bryant, Carrier, Rheem, Ruud ,Trane, American Standard, York, Luxaire, Moncreif and Fraiser Johnson equipment. We will need you complete model or product number (Carrier, Bryant) to look up parts. We will need both the serial number and model number on Rheem, Ruud models. The model number and serial number should be found inside the furnace near the burners.
2. If you are looking for your order or status of your order shipment. We send all of our customers a UPS or USPS tracking number through email. If you would like for us to check the status of your order please send us the name and address that you used on the order. Please tell us the address of where the order was shipped.
3. Phone orders or Questions over the phone: Sorry, we do not take phone orders or answer support questions on the phone, but would be glad to answer them through email. Please email us at: email@example.com If you have a question about a product you purchased from us please email us. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org We do not take phone orders because we promised the credit card industry that we do not store or take customer’s credit card information at our business.
4. All items that are listed on our site are in stock, (unless otherwise specified as next day shipping) and can be shipped the same business day you order. Your order would need to be in before 1 PM Eastern Standard Time for same day shipping. We can only sell those parts that are listed on our site. We do not special order parts.
5. We can only look up parts for some name brand furnaces. Please send us the full model number of your furnace or air conditioner. We can not look up parts without a full model number. With Bryant & Carrier we need the full Product Number. With Rheem Ruud we need both model number and serial number. We can only look up parts for some name brand furnaces. If you are having trouble with another brand furnace that is not an Amana, American Standard, Trane, Goodman, Janitrol, Bryant,
Carrier, Rheem, Ruud, York, Moncreif, Luxaire or Fraiser Johnson furnace then we can not look up parts for you. Please see our troubleshooting page.
6. Warranty Questions: All electrical parts we sell are brand new and come as is with no warranty. We do not warrant electrical parts because our suppliers will not warrant electrical parts. We do not warrant any electrical parts and can not accept a return after the part has been installed or if the bag has been opened. This is written in our return policy: Please Click Here to see Our Return Policy Dirt, moisture, power surges, static electric discharges, improper handling, loose wire connections and improper wiring can cause electrical part failure. This is why our suppliers and we do not warrant electrical parts.
We would love to help you out and have your business! Thanks so much for all your business and support!
Sincerely, Steve Arnold, https://arnoldservice.com
Steve & Barbara Arnold
11506 Seatonville Road
Louisville, Kentucky 40291
Our Email is: email@example.com